zip error

Mary L
Hello,

I am having some trouble exporting my projects via zip. Each time I do so, my project is not carried over onto the zip.
I was initially saving my projects as notepads and I corrected that issue and still no change.

Please Help!

Thank you,
Mary Love

Re: zip error

Papa
Sorry Mary, you might want to try some other list or forum. nbusers is
dead. Aside from the people posting, there is no activity. No one
answers posted questions, only, like me, to inform posters that all the
questions that can possibly posted about NetBeans have already been
posted and and no new questions are to be of interest.
Have a grate day.

--
ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
ArbolOne on Java Development in progress [ í ]

Re: zip error

Geertjan Wielenga-3

No, it's not dead. :-)

Anyway, happy to help you Mary, can you provide some more details?

Indeed, though, most questions tend to have been answered, though if
anyone does ask questions we're very happy to help.

Thanks,

Geertjan

On 2-7-2017 13:18, Papa wrote:

> Sorry Mary, you might want to try some other list or forum. nbusers is
> dead. Aside from the people posting, there is no activity. No one
> answers posted questions, only, like me, to inform posters that all
> the questions that can possibly posted about NetBeans have already
> been posted and and no new questions are to be of interest.
> Have a grate day.
>

> On 2017-07-02 12:59 AM, Mary L wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am having some trouble exporting my projects via zip. Each time I
>> do so, my project is not carried over onto the zip.
>> I was initially saving my projects as notepads and I corrected that
>> issue and still no change.
>>
>> Please Help!
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Mary Love

richfaces plugin

angelo.moreschini@medident-sw.it
Hi,

RichFaces and IceFaces are present the list of installed plugins but i cannot see them in the list of the libraries.

What to do ?

Thank you

Angelo

Re: richfaces plugin

angelo.moreschini@medident-sw.it

Depends -- did you install a specific plugin for RichFaces/IceFaces? Depending on how those plugins are implemented, there'd be libraries available or not, i.e., is it a plugin from the Plugin Portal, can you point to it via a URL?

Gj

On 2-7-2017 13:39, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi,

RichFaces and IceFaces are present the list of installed plugins but i cannot see them in the list of the libraries.

What to do ?

Thank you

Angelo

============

I talk about the JSF Components Libraries : PrimeFaces, ICEfaces and RichFaces.

They are the standard plugins that we can find from menu  "tools"  =--> "plugins".

I  installed them time ago (and also I already used them previously).
Now I can see them inside the tab "Installed plugins" and not inside the table "Available plugins".

I also tried to uninstall and again install them... (without positive result).

Actually I get error if I try to use them in a xhtml:

      xmlns:rich="http://richfaces.org/rich"
      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:f="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/core">

And, if I click the right button of mouse to add the library , they are not present in the list.

Thank you

Angelo

Re: richfaces plugin

Geertjan Wielenga-3

PrimeFaces is built into NetBeans, while IceFaces nd RichFaces are not.

I'm sorry if I still haven't understood the question, happy to help, also via Skype: geertjanwielenga

Thanks,

Geertjan

[...]

Oh!
This is vary nice, there is someone actually answering some questions.
As far as knew this mailing list was dead, that is what I was told
here, by someone who was responding to my post dated 03/06/17. Posted
that question because several other posting did not get any replies.
Well, I guess there is someone answering some of the questions after all.

Quoting geertjan wielenga <[hidden email]>:

> No, it's not dead. :-)
>
> Anyway, happy to help you Mary, can you provide some more details?
>
> Indeed, though, most questions tend to have been answered, though if
> anyone does ask questions we're very happy to help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geertjan
>

> On 2-7-2017 13:18, Papa wrote:
>> Sorry Mary, you might want to try some other list or forum. nbusers
>> is dead. Aside from the people posting, there is no activity. No
>> one answers posted questions, only, like me, to inform posters that
>> all the questions that can possibly posted about NetBeans have
>> already been posted and and no new questions are to be of interest.
>> Have a grate day.
>>

>> On 2017-07-02 12:59 AM, Mary L wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am having some trouble exporting my projects via zip. Each time
>>> I do so, my project is not carried over onto the zip.
>>> I was initially saving my projects as notepads and I corrected
>>> that issue and still no change.
>>>
>>> Please Help!
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Mary Love

Re: zip error

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Nope, there have been several people answering questions all the time. :-)

On the other hand, if no one knows the answer to a question you ask or
you don't ask it in a way that people understand, no one will answer the
question.

Gj

On 2-7-2017 17:57, [hidden email] wrote:

> Oh!
> This is vary nice, there is someone actually answering some questions.
> As far as knew this mailing list was dead, that is what I was told
> here, by someone who was responding to my post dated 03/06/17. Posted
> that question because several other posting did not get any replies.
> Well, I guess there is someone answering some of the questions after all.
>
> Quoting geertjan wielenga <[hidden email]>:
>
>> No, it's not dead. :-)
>>
>> Anyway, happy to help you Mary, can you provide some more details?
>>
>> Indeed, though, most questions tend to have been answered, though if
>> anyone does ask questions we're very happy to help.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Geertjan
>>

>> On 2-7-2017 13:18, Papa wrote:
>>> Sorry Mary, you might want to try some other list or forum. nbusers
>>> is dead. Aside from the people posting, there is no activity. No one
>>> answers posted questions, only, like me, to inform posters that all
>>> the questions that can possibly posted about NetBeans have already
>>> been posted and and no new questions are to be of interest.
>>> Have a grate day.

Re: richfaces plugin

[...]

==================

thank you for answering me ,

I understand : really, they are not problem to use PrimeFaces; instead to use IceFaces and RichFaces is not so simple.

However they are also standard  plugins in netBeans for IceFaces and RichFaces.
So I would like ask if it possible in some way to use tyhem .

If the answer is yes..,  what can be the procedure to follow in order to do it?

still thank you

Angelo

Re: richfaces plugin

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Yes, I had a look. See the attachment, there you see the support for these component libraries, when you create new Java Web applications.

The code for these features is here:

http://hg.netbeans.org/main/file/tip/web.jsf.richfaces

http://hg.netbeans.org/main/file/tip/web.jsf.icefaces

Gj

On 3-7-2017 6:29, [hidden email] wrote:

[...]

rich-ice.png (64K) Download Attachment

Re: zip error

Papa
Oh, bro :)
Obviously you have not been following this mailing list for a while,
my experience regarding this mailing is not exclusive, others share
the same opinion, regardless of having express it or not. For further
reference you can always check the archives.
I don't want this to be a source of arguments, so I am dropping this
conversation and from now on I will not comment on this issue.
However, if anyone is interested in doing so, read the archives.

I wish you all, especially geertjan.wielenga, the best of week.