web application project

barcaman17
please can we start from zero to build web application contain input,delete,search and other action
thanks :D [/b]

Re: web application project

Papa
On 2017-07-12 03:31, barcaman17 wrote:
> please can we start from zero to build web application contain
> input,delete,search and other action
> thanks :D [/b]

Yes, I understand what you are talking about barcaman17, I am new to
Java programming, but using NetBeans 8.2 I have been able to write a few
projects. Very simple projects, mind you.
But before going any further, I'd like to first thanks the folks at Sun
MicroSystems and Oracle as well, as dad used to say, "good job kids!"
Now lets talk about the basics about my Java's environment:
I am using Win8.1 64bit box and JavaSE Rutime Environment 9+177 and Java
HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM 9+177, mixed mode [Java -version].

Are these your settings?

** Special Note **
If an experienced Java on NetBeans is reading these emails, please feel
free to advice us if any mistake is made or if there is a better way to
accomplish the task at hand. Thanks in advance.

Re: web application project

Geertjan Wielenga-3

papa, can you explain why it is relevant to ask barcaman17 about his
settings? He seems to be asking for a tutorial about how to create a
(Java, I assume? or maybe JavaScript? or PHP? no way of knowing that
right now) application.

In response, it would make sense to point to the documentation:
https://netbeans.org/kb/index.html

Thanks,

Geertjan