using EJB.

angelo.moreschini@medident-sw.it
Hi,

I began recently with JEE application,  I  have  difficulty to work with EJB.

I made a tutorial where it is an enterprise application and a a client application, connected to him in remote mode that call methods of the EJB of the Enterprise Application
(In the tutorial, the class that implements the EJB -a remote session ben- was named Echo and have a method <String echo (String xxx){}> this is important to say (1))

Was no  hard to do the tutorial, and all it  worked fine...

But after this, I would  to be accustom  with this exercise , and  so :

  • I tried  ad to the class Echo,java other methods : ....< int addition (int xx, int yy){}>
but this didn't work. (Exception - Client not authorized for this invocation).
  • I also tried to put other classes to implement EJB in the ejb module . ... still without success..
only with a class whit name Echo it worked  (1); in other cases I got the errors...

At the end I also deleted, from the Hard Disk, all the code of tutorial that I wrote... and tried still to do the tutorial from the scratch..After this I still detected another strange problem.. : the EJB(s), of which I had deleted the code from the Hard Disk, they still appeared on the wizard for the selection....

 I would have some help (mainly to be oriented in this, for me, new environment) about unexpected things that happened....:

  • They are problems, connected to glassfish, for security that can cause the Exception - (Client not authorized for this invocation)...?And how to managed them?
  • need to use special names in writing EJB (1) ?
  • Where are registered the EJB on my computer (I ask this because I still find them, also when I delete their code  from HD...)?

Regards
thank you

Angelo

Re: using EJB.

Papa
I really don't know how this mailing list works, but I posted a
question at 7:55am, it is now 10:32 and the posted email does not
appear in my mail box as one of the many emails posted on the
[hidden email] mailing list.
How long will it take for an email to appear in the Mailing list?

Sorry for piggybacking. I hope you'd forgive me for any inconvenience
I might've caused you.

Quoting [hidden email]:

> Hi,
>

> I began recently with JEE
> application,  I  have  difficulty to work with EJB.
> I made a tutorial
> where it is an enterprise application and a a client application,
> connected to him in remote mode that call methods of the EJB of the
> Enterprise Application
> (In the tutorial, the
> class that implements the EJB -a remote session ben- was named Echo
> and have a method <String echo (String xxx){}> this is important to say (1))
> Was no  hard to do the tutorial, and all it  worked fine...
>

> But after this, I would  to be accustom  with this exercise , and  so :
> I tried  ad to the
> class Echo,java other methods : ....< int addition (int xx, int
> yy){}>but this
> didn't work. (Exception - Client not authorized for this invocation).
>
> I also tried to put
> other classes to implement EJB in the ejb module . ... still without
> success..only with a class whit name Echo it worked  (1); in other
> cases I got the errors...
>

> At the end I also
> deleted, from the Hard Disk, all the code of tutorial that I
> wrote... and tried still to do the tutorial
> from the scratch..After this I still detected another strange
> problem.. : the EJB(s), of which I had deleted the code from the
> Hard Disk, they still appeared on the wizard for the selection....
>
>  I would have some
> help (mainly to be oriented in this, for me, new environment) about
> unexpected things that happened....:
> They are problems, connected to glassfish, for security that can
> cause the Exception - (Client not authorized for this
> invocation)...?And how to managed them?
> need to use special names in writing EJB (1) ?
> Where are registered the EJB on my computer (I ask this because I
> still find them, also when I delete their code  from HD...)?
> Regards
> thank you
>
> Angelo

Re: using EJB.

Geertjan Wielenga-3

I don't see it in the moderation queue, maybe didn't arrive for some reason.

Please don't piggyback other threads, just start a new one -- and on
these kinds of questions, just send a mail to me directly, thanks.

Gj