unable to set breakpoint for my own file type

unable to set breakpoint for my own file type

Peter Cheung

Hi All

    unable to set breakpoint for my own file type, any tutorial to add back the breakpoint function?

thanks

from Peter

Re: unable to set breakpoint for my own file type

Peter Cheung
yes, any tutorial? I am reading the source of clojure plugin, but it is outdated (only supported netbeans 7) and too large. I asked the author to help him to upgrade his plugin to 8.2, waiting for his reply.
Peter.

geertjan wielenga <[hidden email]> 於 2017年6月9日 上午12:50 寫道:

Are you asking how to integrate the NetBeans Debugger for your own language?

Gj

On 8-6-2017 18:26, Peter Cheung wrote:
Hi All
    unable to set breakpoint for my own file type, any tutorial to add back the breakpoint function?
thanks
from Peter

Re: unable to set breakpoint for my own file type

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Three seconds of Googling on "netbeans debugger api" results in finding this:

https://dzone.com/articles/how-reuse-netbeans-debugger

Gj

On 8-6-2017 20:35, Peter Cheung wrote:
yes, any tutorial? I am reading the source of clojure plugin, but it is outdated (only supported netbeans 7) and too large. I asked the author to help him to upgrade his plugin to 8.2, waiting for his reply.
Peter.

geertjan wielenga <[hidden email]> 於 2017年6月9日 上午12:50 寫道:

Are you asking how to integrate the NetBeans Debugger for your own language?

Gj

On 8-6-2017 18:26, Peter Cheung wrote:
Hi All
    unable to set breakpoint for my own file type, any tutorial to add back the breakpoint function?
thanks
from Peter

Re: unable to set breakpoint for my own file type

Peter Cheung

thanks again