trying to unsubscribe

Mignon Hunter
I have sent two requests to:

[hidden email]

but have not received any cancellation and I am still getting emails from the group

please advise.

Re: trying to unsubscribe

Jack Catchpoole
Mignon Hunter wrote:
> I have sent two requests to:
>
> [hidden email]
>
> but have not received any cancellation and I am still getting emails from the group

If you're not getting the resopnses, they're probably being eaten
by a spam filter.  If you're using spam filters (or any kind of filters),
can you temporarily disable them, and try again ?  Once you get the
confirmation request you can re-enable your filters.

If you're still having trouble contact me directly, I can remove you.

Best Regards,
--
Jack Catchpoole
NetBeans/Sun Microsystems
http://www.netbeans.org/

RE: trying to unsubscribe

Chris Dickerson-2
I have had similar problem after joining up and giving an email redirection
service as my return address. The auto responder doesn't recognise the email
address attached to the unsubscribe request from my "normal" email account.

Chris Dickerson