sorting bean nodes

karolinas
Hi, I'm using bean nodes in my project to define the list of charts, and I've been trying to sort them in the tree alphabetically, but with no luck. Has anyone had a similar issue? :?

Re: sorting bean nodes

Jean-Marc Borer
Hello

Did you try to use FilteredNode? Usually that is the way to modify the nodes hierarchy.

Hope it helps,

JMB

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 10:10 AM, karolinas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I'm using bean nodes in my project to define the list of charts, and I've been trying to sort them in the tree alphabetically, but with no luck. Has anyone had a similar issue? :?

Re: sorting bean nodes

Dmitry Avtonomov

Does this help http://bits.netbeans.org/8.1/javadoc/org-openide-nodes/org/openide/nodes/Children.SortedArray.html
?