Quantcast

read(byte b[], int off, int len) Java or NetBeans problem

read(byte b[], int off, int len) Java or NetBeans problem

Papa
As far as I can see, the class in the file attached satisfy the
parameters required by java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(byte b[], int off,
int len), but for some reason NetBeans/Java throws an exception that says:

  java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
  at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readBytes(Native Method)
  at java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(RandomAccessFile.java:377)
  at jmelib.FileReader.ReadData(FileReader.java:80)

I'd like to know if I am the one who is making the mistake or if there
is a problem with my Java/NetBeans installation.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

FileReader.html (10K) Download Attachment