profiler m8 error msg of requesting jdk142 files at startup

profiler m8 error msg of requesting jdk142 files at startup

JC.L
Hi there,

I just downloaded profiler m8 and succesfully
installed, but when I start the ide after the
installation I got following popup error message:

--quote start--
Failed to initialize the Profile engine: Problem with
a required JFluid installation directory or file
C:/Program
files/netbeans-4.1/ide5/lib/deployed/jdk142/windows
Original message: file does not exist
-- quote end--

PATH environment parameter is set to jdk5.0's bin
folder and netbeans_jdkhome parameter in netbeans.conf
is also set to jdk5.0's home.

I don't know if I have got anything set wrongly, and I
can't find anything related in profiler's docs. I had
used profiler m7 since its relaease and everything's
fine with it.

So could anyone make it clear for me?

Regards!

JC.L

???????????????2G??????pop3????????????????
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

Re: profiler m8 error msg of requesting jdk142 files at startup

Ian Formanek
This looks like something went wrong in the installation, the folder the
profiler should look for should be something like "C:/Program
files/netbeans-4.1/profiler1/lib/" on your machine.

Can you please send me (or attach to the issue) the IDE log file?
Also, did you have a previous profiler milestone installed in that IDE,
and if so, did you uninstall it before installing M8?

-Ian