package in NetBeans

Donnieclark
Hello.

I recently started to work with the NetBeans IDE instead of DrJava. I noticed a new line of code in my projects that appears in NetBeans.
It looks like a toLowerCase() version of the .java file name. For example, if my file name is NewProject.java, this would be the line of code:
Java Code:
1
package newproject;
It always appears at the top of the code, above the class.
What is this line of code,and what does it do? Please someone explain this to me.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

infographic video (https://blog.advids.co/20-innovative-animated-infographic-video-marketing-examples/)

package in NetBeans

priya465
Native packaging does not change the deployment model of your application: it takes your application as it is, packages it together with Java runtime, and produces an installer that is common for the operating system you are using. The point is to make the whole thing independent on whatever Java runtime users have or do not have on the target machine.