output and link to java file line number and tomcat

output and link to java file line number and tomcat

kamaileon
Hello,

I'm a new user of netbeans and I'm trying to find out how work hypelinks in output windows.

When I run a java file with a main function wich throw a stack trace exception,blue links appears and it brings me to the file and the line number corresponding to the exception

But when I run a webapp with tomcat, and print a stack trace exception,in the netbean output windows,  the file name aren't bue and I can't clik on it.

I'm a former eclipse user, and this option was very helpfull during the debug of my webapps. Is there a way to reproduce it with Netbeans ?

thanks in advance

EX:

Code:
2017-09-07 13:31:54 >  Error > APISnmp.<init> > IOException java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: Cannot bind
java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:65)
java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:95)
java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(DatagramSocket.java:376)
org.snmp4j.transport.DefaultUdpTransportMapping.<init>(DefaultUdpTransportMapping.java:86)
org.tn.snmp.APISnmp.<init>(APISnmp.java:102)
org.tn.gtc.coeur.GTC.main(GTC.java:181)

I'd like all (xxxx.java:nnn) to be linked with my source files when it comes from tomcat log