[openide-dev] Tooltip Text for Nodes

Craig Conover
I easily found out how to add a tooltip for TopComponents' tab, but not
finding similar construct for a Node in the ExplorerTree.

--
I am raising money with Team in Training
to help find a cure for Leukemia & Lymphoma.
donation at http://conovertnt.com

Re: [openide-dev] Tooltip Text for Nodes

Nathan Fiedler
I believe you need to call setShortDescription() on the Node, but I
could be wrong.

> I easily found out how to add a tooltip for TopComponents' tab, but not
> finding similar construct for a Node in the ExplorerTree.

Re: [openide-dev] Tooltip Text for Nodes

Michel Graciano
This is a really good doc about Nodes.
http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-nodesapi.html

[]'s

Craig Conover wrote:
> I easily found out how to add a tooltip for TopComponents' tab, but not
> finding similar construct for a Node in the ExplorerTree.

--
Michel Graciano
Desenvolvedor
http://www.jroller.com/page/hmichel