Quantcast

[openide-dev] Information about cluster in NetBeans 4.2 Modules

[openide-dev] Information about cluster in NetBeans 4.2 Modules

Michel Graciano
Hi,
I reading http://apisupport.netbeans.org/phase-II-ui.html and I found this afirmation:
"Cluster is bound to cluster.dir in project.properties and gives the directory name in the target platform into which this module is to be built. (extra is the fallback value.) Editable dropdown; choices include all clusters found in the module universe."
But I can´t simulate this behavior.
Somebody can explain me how this work?
And how can I chage the default cluster for this modules, in other words, how can I nominate a suite module?
I found cluster property in project.properties but this don't run too.

[]´s

--
Michel Graciano
Desenvolvedor
http://www.jroller.com/page/hmichel

[openide-dev] Re: Information about cluster in NetBeans 4.2 Modules

Jesse Glick
Michel Graciano wrote:
> I reading http://apisupport.netbeans.org/phase-II-ui.html and I found
> this afirmation:
> "*Cluster* is bound to |cluster.dir| in |project.properties| and gives
> the directory name in the target platform into which this module is to
> be built. (|extra| is the fallback value.) Editable dropdown; choices
> include all clusters found in the module universe."

This is obsolete; just forgot to delete it.

> And how can I chage the default cluster for this modules, in other
> words, how can I nominate a suite module?

Nominate?

If you want to make a suite, use the New Project template for one.

-J.

--
[hidden email]   x22801   netbeans.org   ant.apache.org