official repository

Peter Cheung

Hi

    What is the plan of using github https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans . Will it be the official repository instead of hg? Checkout the whole project in HG is super slow in Hong Kong.

Peter

Re: official repository

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Yes, indeed, everything is moving to Apache Git, mirrored on Apache GitHub.

Where should this be announced for you to see it? We've been announcing this in articles, blogs, tweets, Facebook, mails... but you seem to have missed it all. Tell me where it should be announced so that you can see it and we'll announce it there.

Gj

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Sep 2017, at 07:18, Peter Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

    What is the plan of using github https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans . Will it be the official repository instead of hg? Checkout the whole project in HG is super slow in Hong Kong.

Peter

Re: official repository

Peter Cheung

Dear Gj

    no need to do extra thing for me. Let me subscribe to twitter

thanks

From Peter