not able to open binary file after import

not able to open binary file after import

ruchira
hi ,this is my problem----
   I am using netbean api for cvs command.I am having the  problem that i am
not able to open binary file after importing in cvs repository.
   I want to import a directory which contain both text and binary file.
  can you please help me out  how to import a directory which contain binary
files.

MY CODES

    ImportCommand command = new ImportCommand();
   Map wrapperMap = new HashMap();
   String filenamePattern="*.ppt";

   KeywordSubstitutionOptions keywordSubstitutionOptions;
   Object b= KeywordSubstitutionOptions.BINARY;
   wrapperMap.put(new SimpleStringPattern(filenamePattern),b);

   command.addWrapper(filenamePattern,org.netbeans.lib.cvsclient.command.KeywordSubstitutionOptions.BINARY);
   command.setWrappers(wrapperMap);
   command.setModule(module);
   command.setLogMessage(comment);
   command.setReleaseTag(releaseTag);
   command.setImportDirectory(path);
   client.setLocalPath(path);
   command.setVendorTag(vendorTag);
    result = client.executeCommand(command, globalOptions);

Regards
ruchira