Quantcast

netbeans shows âWaiting For Connection (netbeans-xdebug)â

netbeans shows âWaiting For Connection (netbeans-xdebug)â

pasluc7469
hi experts,
need help to configure xdebug, for debugging projects from IDE netbeans.
These are the features of my components:
XAMPP 1.8.2
PHP: 5.4.16
netbeans: 7.3.1
Apache: 2.4.4 (Win32)

this is the final part of my php.ini file:
Code:
[XDebug]
 zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug-2.2.3-5.4-vc9-nts.dll"
 ;xdebug.profiler_append = 0
 ;xdebug.profiler_enable = 1
 ;xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = 0
 xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "C:\xampp\tmp"
 ;xdebug.profiler_output_name = "cachegrind.out.%t-%s"
 xdebug.remote_enable = 1
 xdebug.remote_handler = "dbgp"
 xdebug.remote_host = "127.0.0.1"
 ;xdebug.trace_output_dir = "C:\xampp\tmp"

when I run phpinfo(), there is no xdebug installed, and when I debug a project from netbeans, it says "Waiting For Connection (netbeans-xdebug)".

can someone help me to configure it? would be very appreciated.

thanks in advance.