netbeans Project done but dosent exsit in folder something delete?

netbeans Project done but dosent exsit in folder something delete?

rezervi1
Hi guys
my name is Yossi I'm student of computer science  I work a few long week about project to university something simple not so hard
but !!!
after I add SQLite database something happened and the dist/lib folder despaired :(((
I hope you can help me maybe its because I do clean and run
that what I have in the console : [Image: https://preview.ibb.co/gdgtba/asdfdsdfsdfsdf.png ] (https://ibb.co/m9TH2F)
upload image direct link (https://imgbb.com/)img]
hope you can help me with this and I don't delete something in wrong :(((

Thanks for answer

Re: netbeans Project done but dosent exsit in folder something delete?

Papa
Try Shift-F11

--
ArbolOne.ca