Quantcast

netbeans 8.1 stuck on debug mode

francescods
I've developed my Spring MVC project on Netbeans 8.1 and I would like to debug it on Glassfish 4.1.1 server. If I click on the Debug Prject button, I see that Netbeans stucks on the deploy and application does not starts. If I stop the Debug, clicking on Stop button, the deploy goes on and server starts correctly, but not in debug mode.
I have waited more than 5 minutes and I only noticed that, in the server console, the last row written is "visiting unvisited references".
Anybody could give me some help?