net beans configuration, will someone spill the beans.

net beans configuration, will someone spill the beans.

darbok
so I installed netbeans with all the major plugins, I activated them, closed and reopened the program but I still only have three file option types..
html/javascript
xml
other

I'm trying to do a java file and its not even an option.. help me obi won kanobi you're my only hope.

using windows 10 and netbeans 8.2.

Re: net beans configuration, will someone spill the beans.

Thufir Hawat
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:14:09 +0000, darbok wrote:

> so I installed netbeans with all the major plugins, I activated them,
> closed and reopened the program but I still only have three file option
> types..
> html/javascript xml other
>
> I'm trying to do a java file and its not even an option.. help me obi
> won kanobi you're my only hope.
>
> using windows 10 and netbeans 8.2.

instead of creating a file, probably you want to create a project:

File -> New Project (select Java, Java EE, etc)

HTH,

Thufir