need visual web javaserver faces

ABHISHEK KUMAR
Hi

I need  support for html design window in netbean.how I can achieve that?

Re: need visual web javaserver faces

constantin drabo
Hello,
Visual Web is discontinued in NetBeans since a while. I suggest you to go to previous release like 6.5 or something like that to have it.
Kinds,
Constantin
NBT

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau. ??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.

I need  support for html design window in netbean.how I can achieve that?