Quantcast

nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

Francesco Piraneo G.
Hi all,

I'm using the nbmongo NetBeans plugin extensively; two weeks ago the IDE
forced me to upgrade the plugin despite it's still waiting for verification.

Now the questions:

- When the NB team normally requires to validate the new version of plugins?

- It's possible to use the plugin also if it is not verified? How?

- Why NB propose an update of a plugin despite is under verification
and, for this reason, not usable?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Francesco

Re: nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

Alexander Muthmann
Hi Francesco,

i've got the same problem with my regex plugin
(http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/63405/netbeansregexplugin)..

As a workaround you can manually download the plugin from the plugin
central and install it in the "downloaded" tab in netbeans -> tools ->
plugins.

Am 2017-01-23 14:57, schrieb Francesco Piraneo G.:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using the nbmongo NetBeans plugin extensively; two weeks ago the
> IDE forced me to upgrade the plugin despite it's still waiting for
> verification.
>
> Now the questions:
>
> - When the NB team normally requires to validate the new version of
> plugins?
>
> - It's possible to use the plugin also if it is not verified? How?
>
> - Why NB propose an update of a plugin despite is under verification
> and, for this reason, not usable?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Regards,
>
> Francesco

Re: nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Just drop me a line directly when you need to wait for something like
this, will sort it out.

Thanks,

Geertjan

On 23-1-2017 14:57, Francesco Piraneo G. wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using the nbmongo NetBeans plugin extensively; two weeks ago the
> IDE forced me to upgrade the plugin despite it's still waiting for
> verification.
>
> Now the questions:
>
> - When the NB team normally requires to validate the new version of
> plugins?
>
> - It's possible to use the plugin also if it is not verified? How?
>
> - Why NB propose an update of a plugin despite is under verification
> and, for this reason, not usable?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Regards,
>
> Francesco

Re: nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

Geertjan Wielenga-3

PS: I don't understand the question -- if you want to use an unverified
plugin, just click the Download button on plugins.netbeans.org.

On 23-1-2017 15:48, geertjan wielenga wrote:

> Just drop me a line directly when you need to wait for something like
> this, will sort it out.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geertjan
>
> On 23-1-2017 14:57, Francesco Piraneo G. wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm using the nbmongo NetBeans plugin extensively; two weeks ago the
>> IDE forced me to upgrade the plugin despite it's still waiting for
>> verification.
>>
>> Now the questions:
>>
>> - When the NB team normally requires to validate the new version of
>> plugins?
>>
>> - It's possible to use the plugin also if it is not verified? How?
>>
>> - Why NB propose an update of a plugin despite is under verification
>> and, for this reason, not usable?
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Francesco

Re: nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

Geertjan Wielenga-3

And another PS: the IDE does not force you to upgrade any plugins.

On 23-1-2017 15:51, geertjan wielenga wrote:

> PS: I don't understand the question -- if you want to use an
> unverified plugin, just click the Download button on
> plugins.netbeans.org.
>

> On 23-1-2017 15:48, geertjan wielenga wrote:
>>

>> Just drop me a line directly when you need to wait for something like
>> this, will sort it out.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Geertjan
>>
>> On 23-1-2017 14:57, Francesco Piraneo G. wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm using the nbmongo NetBeans plugin extensively; two weeks ago the
>>> IDE forced me to upgrade the plugin despite it's still waiting for
>>> verification.
>>>
>>> Now the questions:
>>>
>>> - When the NB team normally requires to validate the new version of
>>> plugins?
>>>
>>> - It's possible to use the plugin also if it is not verified? How?
>>>
>>> - Why NB propose an update of a plugin despite is under verification
>>> and, for this reason, not usable?
>>>
>>> Thank you very much!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Francesco

Re: nbmongo pending verification for two weeks

Francesco Piraneo G.

thank you for your quick action; now the plugin is verified and usable
again.

Regards,

FPG