my problem

Mark CO
I'm a new user and I can't install my netbeans. Can anybody help me with my problem??

I have attached a screenshot of the problem with my installation

Thank you for reading this message

Re: my problem

Jack Catchpoole
Mark CO wrote:
> I'm a new user and I can't install my netbeans. Can anybody help me with
> my problem??
>
> I have attached a screenshot of the problem with my installation

No screenshot here.

You might want to provide some more info, like :

- what version of NB are you trying to install ?
- what operating system are you using ?
- what JVM version do you have installed ?
- the full, exact text of any error msg you see.

The most common installation problems are covered in the FAQ :

   http://www.netbeans.org/kb/faqs/installation.html

--
Jack Catchpoole
NetBeans/Sun Microsystems