Quantcast

my netbean does not work

runzlord
I installed NetBeans on my PC running elementary os. it installed fine. but after I opened it and opened a project in it, it brought out "(broken)" beside it. so I try resolving the issue, I found that I have to set java home using terminal. using the --javahome command it executes and opens another entire instance of NetBeans running just fine. I can't pin that NetBeans to my dock and the one in my applications list and dock still brings out the java home error

Re: my netbean does not work

Mark Wade
I don't know what elementary os is but if you set --javahome from a
command line and it works then set a system environment variable JAVA_HOME.

You're pinning a shortcut to the dock, but that could be windows,
macosx, gnome, kde, ad nauseum...

Set a JAVA_HOME system environment variable.