messy codes in NetBeans output screen and terminal

messy codes in NetBeans output screen and terminal

lqian
Hello everyone,

I downloaded NetBeans (IDE 8.2) (English) in Windows 10, but after I set it up it showed Chinese. I changed it back to English by typing " --locale en:US" in its property dialogue.

I also downloaded and set up GNU compiler for inputting C++ in NetBeans, and every thing looked fine.

However, my question is:

When my Java codes were compiled, if an error existed, the output showed  messy codes; When my C++ codes were compiled, if an error existed, the terminal screen showed messy codes.

I tried to copy these messy codes and paste them in Google, the Chinese characters showed up.

Can I ask how I can solve this problem? Thanks!