[mdr-users] MDR and Eclipse

Mirko Stölzel
Hi,

i want to use mdr whithin an eclipse-plugin. after my first
problems i read the archive of this mailing list and i found
many helpful tips. so i use the lookup class shown in the thread
http://mdr.netbeans.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgId=938618
<http://mdr.netbeans.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgId=938618>
as my lookup class and everything works fine. i can load my uml
metamodel and i can create my model.

but when i want to create an instance of the class OclLibrary of
my metamodel i get a problem.
as you can see in the custom implementation of this class i want
to execute the method findPackage(pathname) of an existing instance
named topPackage.

protected OclLibraryImpl(StorableObject storable)
{
   super(storable);
   ModelHelper mh = ModelHelper.getInstance((Uml15Package)
this.refOutermostPackage());
   Package topPackage= mh.getTopPackage();
   List pathname = new ArrayList();
   pathname.add("oclLib");
   Package oclLibPackage = (Package) topPackage.findPackage(pathname);
}

after executing the findPackage() method i get the following exception:

org.netbeans.mdr.util.DebugException
    at
org.netbeans.mdr.NBMDRepositoryImpl.getHandler(NBMDRepositoryImpl.java:671)
    at
org.netbeans.mdr.NBMDRepositoryImpl.getHandler(NBMDRepositoryImpl.java:613)
    at
org.netbeans.mdr.handlers.ClassProxyHandler._handleCreate(ClassProxyHandler.java:90)
    at
tudresden.ocl20.jmi.uml15.uml15ocl.types.OclLibraryClass$Impl.createOclLibrary(Unknown
Source)
    at
tudresden.ocl20.jmi.uml15.impl.uml15ocl.types.OclLibraryClassImpl.getInstance(OclLibraryClassImpl.java:58)
    at
tudresden.ocl20.jmi.uml15.uml15ocl.types.OclLibraryClass$Impl._invokeOperation(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.netbeans.mdr.handlers.FeaturedHandler.refInvokeOperation(FeaturedHandler.java:110)

i cannot see any problems because i use the same implementation in a
standalone application and everything works fine.
i hope someone can help me.

Mirko

Re: [mdr-users] MDR and Eclipse

Mirko Stölzel
Hi,

i solved my problem. it was my mistake! i used the wrong java version
for my plugin.

mirko