java web - newbie

Papa

I have created a Java Web project and I like to create a directory in the Project Directory Tree [css, js, pics, myfiles, etc.] but I don't know under which folder to put it.

Any body?

Thanks.

Re: java web - newbie

avbravo

Resources folder

El sáb., 27 de mayo de 2017 11:26 AM, Papa <[hidden email]> escribió:

I have created a Java Web project and I like to create a directory in the Project Directory Tree [css, js, pics, myfiles, etc.] but I don't know under which folder to put it.

Any body?

Thanks.

NetBeans Dream Team

Re: [nbusers] Re: java web - newbie

Papa

Thanks for your help aristides.

I have copied and pasted a directory/folder named video, under src/java:
[drive:]....\NetBeansProjects\mywebsite.ca
    > src
        > java
            > videos
                > myVideo.ogg
                > myVideo.mp4

Also, the index.jsp file is located under the web directory
[drive:]....\NetBeansProjects\mywebsite.ca
    > web
        > index.jsp

In index.jsp I have this code:
--- SNIP ---
<video>
    <source src="../src/java/videos/myVideo.mp4" type="video/mp4" />
    <source src="../src/java/videos/myVideo.ogg" type="video/ogg" />
    Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>

The <video> tag works [shows up on the web page], but neither video is found.

What am I doing wrong?