java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/rave/designtime/faces/FacetDescriptor: How do I fix this error?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/rave/designtime/faces/FacetDescriptor: How do I fix this error?

rrugemalira
I'm using NetBeans 6.5.1 and I've upgraded to ICEfaces v1.8.1
Suddenly, I'm encountering the  exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/rave/designtime/faces/FacetDescriptor

root cause
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/rave/designtime/faces/FacetDescriptor

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to correct this quirk.

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/rave/designtime/faces/FacetDescriptor: How do I fix this error?

rrugemalira
Problem solved by removing:

ICEfaces JSF1.2 Design-Time 1.8.1- icefaces-dt.jar
ICEfaces JSF1.2 Design-Time 1.8.1- icefaces-comps.jar and
ICEfaces JSF1.2 Design-Time 1.8.1- icefaces-comps-dt.jar
from Libraries

rrugemalira wrote