integrate Jama library in Gephi, which is embedded as a platform in Netbeans

integrate Jama library in Gephi, which is embedded as a platform in Netbeans

CodeIt
Hello, I have Gephi embedded as a platform in Netbeans and would like to integrate the Jama library into Netbeans (not just a single project).
However, I get the message "package Jama does not exist."

So far, I went to Jama as follows:
I downloaded jama's jar file.
Then I went to Tools, Libraries, pressed the button new library.
Put in the name of the library and hit OK.
Then I hit the button "Add JAR / Folder" and chose the jar file.

What can this be? Unfortunately I have only found descriptions how to integrate libraries into individual projects?

Thanks in advance

Re: integrate Jama library in Gephi, which is embedded as a platform in Netbeans

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Not sure what Jama is, nor its website, more details needed. Also, better to write to the Gephi mailing lists, I think. At least, the NetBeans mailing list applicable to this is [hidden email].

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 11 Nov 2017, at 11:03, CodeIt <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello, I have Gephi embedded as a platform in Netbeans and would like to integrate the Jama library into Netbeans (not just a single project).
However, I get the message "package Jama does not exist."

So far, I went to Jama as follows:
I downloaded jama's jar file.
Then I went to Tools, Libraries, pressed the button new library.
Put in the name of the library and hit OK.
Then I hit the button "Add JAR / Folder" and chose the jar file.

What can this be? Unfortunately I have only found descriptions how to integrate libraries into individual projects?

Thanks in advance

integrate Jama library in Gephi, which is embedded as a platform in Netbeans

CodeIt
Hello,
when I create a project on the NetBeans Platform: "Development IDE" instead of "Gephi 0.9.2", then I have the possibility to "Add Jar/File"  by
right-clicking on Libraries.

I have installed NetBeans IDE 8.2 and JDK8.

Did I make any mistakes in integrating Gephi as a platform in NetBeans?
Or is it normal that I can not add a jar by right-clicking on libraries?

Does nobody have an idea?