Quantcast

how to write a java program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10 elements!!

how to write a java program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10 elements!!

naruto4
please help me in simple way because I'm so beginner by using any simple method please hurry up I have an exam
{{
how to write a java program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10 elements!!

}}

 [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]

Re: how to write a java program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10 elements!!

Glenn Holmer-4
On 04/10/2017 07:06 PM, naruto4 wrote:

> please help me in simple way because I'm so beginner by using any
> simple method please hurry up I have an exam {{ how to write a java
> program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10
> elements!!
>
> }}
>
> [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]
> [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]
> [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]

Do your own homework.

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: how to write a java program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10 elements!!

Simon Roberts
Or, ask your teacher, that's what they're paid for. But either way, getting someone else to do it for you is generally considered to be cheating ;)

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 8:16 AM, Glenn Holmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 04/10/2017 07:06 PM, naruto4 wrote:
> please help me in simple way because I'm so beginner by using any
> simple method please hurry up I have an exam {{ how to write a java
> program to search for an element of an integer of an Array of 10
> elements!!
>
> }}
>
> [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]
> [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]
> [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]

Do your own homework.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Simon Roberts
Certified Professional Photographer
http://dancingcloudphotography.com
(303) 249 3613