how to make a simple game using netbeans and mysql

how to make a simple game using netbeans and mysql

Ayush Singh
I want to know how can i make simple games (like candy crush, pac-man)
using netbeans and mysql (database connectivity). Please reply as soon
as possible.

Your faithfull,
Ayush

Re: how to make a simple game using netbeans and mysql

On 4/11/17, Ayush Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want to know how can i make simple games (like candy crush, pac-man)
> using netbeans and mysql (database connectivity). Please reply as soon
> as possible.
>
> Your faithfull,
> Ayush

Re: how to make a simple game using netbeans and mysql

DERIK DEVECCHIO
Ayush,

This forum discusses issues related to using the NetBeans IDE.

As for creating your own games, you will need to learn a programming language for that.   Java is believed by many to be a good language for beginners.  Oracle supports an excellent set of tutorials to get you started.

If you have questions about what you learn in those tutorials, StackOverflow is a good place to search for the answers to programming questions.

I have you have specific questions about how to use the NetBeans development environment, then do feel free to post those here.