Quantcast

how to change URL used for webapp debug, Netbeans & Tomcat

how to change URL used for webapp debug, Netbeans & Tomcat

rcook
We are using Java, Spring MVC, Maven, JSPs, JS. After I build the web app project, I can right-click, select debug, and the app appears in Chrome with the base URL of "localhost:8443/" and breakpoints are hit, very good.

We recently put a certificate in the war that covers "*.companyname.com", so Chrome complains that localhost doesn't match (which it doesn't). So I'd like to change the URL that is used to invoke the app when I select debug.

I haven't been able to find where I do that. Can I do that?