from JavaScript to Java

Papa
I have a web page that is made up of HTML and JavaScript code. Using NB8.2, I have created a new 'Java Web -> Java Application with existing source code' project, having my web page as the source code. It works perfectly, however, I'd like to replace some JavaScript code with Java code. How do I do this?
Thanks in advance.
--
ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
organizations.
ArbolOne using Java Development in progress [ í ]

Re: [nbusers] from JavaScript to Java

Simon Roberts
You are asking to re-architect your application. That cannot sensibly be addressed here. Not least because the first requirement would be to understand the existing application and determine which parts suit server-side implementation.

You'll have to hire a consultant, or learn to do it yourself (which is an issue of understanding, not one of syntax, and therefore will take time).

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 5:55 AM, Papa <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a web page that is made up of HTML and JavaScript code. Using NB8.2, I have created a new 'Java Web -> Java Application with existing source code' project, having my web page as the source code. It works perfectly, however, I'd like to replace some JavaScript code with Java code. How do I do this?
Thanks in advance.
--
ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
ArbolOne is composed of students and volunteers
dedicated to providing free services to charitable
organizations.
ArbolOne using Java Development in progress [ í ]

--
Simon Roberts
http://dancingcloudphotography.com
(303) 249 3613