error with Restfull Webservice two parameters from namedQuery

error with Restfull Webservice two parameters from namedQuery

PegasusKnight Lionki
allo there, it's been one week i am trying to fix this problem and still can't solve it.
I have created restful webservice from netbeans wizard, for the find id get request is working fine. I thought it will be very easy if i put WHERE query and change the getSingleResult to getResultList.  But i am wrong, i never get the result i wanted, it' says :

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.Vector cannot be cast to web.Barang

i tried everything to fix this, from modifying the count rest from generated code to change the produce code from xml to plain text,
and still, i won't work.

i know, i am newbie at java, but 7 days working on same thing and can't fix it is driving me crazy.

please help.
thank you very much.

p.s here my screenshots

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/capture2_120.png
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/capture1_105.png
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/capture_111.png

error with Restfull Webservice two parameters from namedQuery

PegasusKnight Lionki
anybody, just help