debug php and javascript in same project

debug php and javascript in same project

dzimidula
Hello,

I am using netbeans 8.2.

I can debug php projects fine using xdebug, and i can debug javascript in html5 project using netbeans connector in chrome, but is it possible to debug both in a php project? So basically if I click debug in a php project I want php debugging (which happens now) and if I click just "run" for example I want the js debugger to start working.

Is this possible? I read an answer somewhere on the forums that that is the way it is but it is not happening for me in php projects.