Quantcast

currentVersion, buildNumer and userDirectory

currentVersion, buildNumer and userDirectory

bruehlicke
I wrote something about this on my blog, Maybe this helps:

http://bruehlicke.blogspot.com/search/label/currentVersion

Re: currentVersion, buildNumer and userDirectory

Mark Wade
Thank you Bernd, it does help.  I haven't been able to get your example
to work however.  I tried a few things and echoed some output but I'm
not getting any entries added to my Bundle.properties.

Would it be appropriate to post a question/comment regarding this on
your blog?