choose jsf folder

666lawyer
I want to generate a new project File-->New Proyect-->Web-->Web Application, but when select Visual JavaServer Faces an error message leaves me that should select a carperta for jsp?.  Where, the wizard gives option to select in no side?

Re: choose jsf folder

666lawyer
I'm coax him netbeans 6,5 and no longer I had this objection
666lawyer wrote