can not convert Derby database to Native authentication

can not convert Derby database to Native authentication

AlbertoLopez
Derby user manual states that in order to convert a database to NATIVE authentication I need to add a user with the CREATE_USER util and that should convert the database.

I keep getting an exception that the procedure or function is not recognized, and I viewed the SYSCS_UTIL folder and that procedures isn´t there. Should it be there? If not, any tips?

The code is statement.executeUpdate("call SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CREATE_USER( 'app', 'app' ))

And the exception I get is:

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: 'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CREATE_USER' no se reconoce como una función o procedimiento.
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at Database.main(Database.java:141)
Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: 'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CREATE_USER' no se reconoce como una función o procedimiento.
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepare(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepare(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepare_(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepare(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeUpdateX(Unknown Source)
        ... 2 more