bunch of nullpointer exception ?

Yvon Thoraval
Heay all,

new to matisse, i've tried putting 6 JRadioButtons on a JFrame.
where DnD the 6th, i got a bunch of null pointer exception and a
window message telling me to report an issue.
this message window is looping back to itself...

i'm using recent  nightly over MacOS X and java 1.5.

what could i do in order to get out of this hole ?

best,

Yvon

WORKS with tonight build ;-) was: (bunch of nullpointer exception ?)

Yvon Thoraval

Le 3 sept. 05 à 06:54, Yvon Thoraval a écrit :

> Heay all,
>
> new to matisse, i've tried putting 6 JRadioButtons on a JFrame.
> where DnD the 6th, i got a bunch of null pointer exception and a
> window message telling me to report an issue.
> this message window is looping back to itself...
>
> i'm using recent  nightly over MacOS X and java 1.5.
>
> what could i do in order to get out of this hole ?
>
> best,
>
> Yvon

Everyting things seems to be OK with tonight buid ;-)

Yvon