autosave

martin vachon

Hi, i downloaded the NetBeans 8.2 all bundle providing the official site and using it to code with Php. It auto-save very often. I would like to know how disable this option. Thank you.

Re: autosave

wadechandler
Administrator
Are  you sure you don’t have a module/plugin installed that is doing that? I am not aware of NB auto-saving anything without a plugin installed such as “AutoSaveModified” from the plugin portal which the description says it saves every second. It may or may not be configurable; I’m not its author. If so, see the plugins home page or docs, or one sure way to solve that is to uninstall such a plugin. NB will save files before you run a test or perform certain actions though, but it sounded like that wasn’t what you were referring to.

Wade

Wade Chandler

On Jan 25, 2017, at 21:04, martin vachon <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, i downloaded the NetBeans 8.2 all bundle providing the official site and using it to code with Php. It auto-save very often. I would like to know how disable this option. Thank you.

Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor