antlr file in netbeans has error

Peter Cheung

hi, i didn't install any antlr plugin but my antlr files are displayed as error. why?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.17.26 AM.png (36K) Download Attachment

Re: antlr file in netbeans has error

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Because you didn’t install any antlr plugin.

Gj

On 19 Aug 2017, at 21:18, Peter Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi, i didn't install any antlr plugin but my antlr files are displayed as error. why?
Thanks
<Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.17.26 AM.png>

Re: antlr file in netbeans has error

Peter Cheung

i am writing plugin to support antlr, if i "install/reload in dev IDE", the netbeans is showing some anltr files has error. If i run the plugin in a new nebeans by click run button, all antlr files has no error. Attachment can show you even i open same antlr project, some has error in original netbeans but not the new netbeans.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.35.45 AM.png (851K) Download Attachment

On 19 Aug 2017, at 21:51, Peter Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:

i am writing plugin to support antlr, if i "install/reload in dev IDE”,

I think you should stop doing it like that. Right-click the project and choose Run. A new instance of NetBeans will start up cleanly and your plugin will be installed correctly.

Now you’re going to write back and say you don’t want to do that because your way is faster.

OK.

Gj

the netbeans is showing some anltr files has error. If i run the plugin in a new nebeans by click run button, all antlr files has no error. Attachment can show you even i open same antlr project, some has error in original netbeans but not the new netbeans.

<Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.35.45 AM.png>

Re: antlr file in netbeans has error

Peter Cheung

solved by rm -fr Library/Caches/NetBeans/8.2

i am writing plugin to support antlr, if i "install/reload in dev IDE", the netbeans is showing some anltr files has error. If i run the plugin in a new nebeans by click run button, all antlr files has no error. Attachment can show you even i open same antlr project, some has error in original netbeans but not the new netbeans.

<Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.17.26 AM.png>

Re: antlr file in netbeans has error

Peter Cheung

ok, thanks