Wrong destination path when doing checkout

Wrong destination path when doing checkout

ExTexan
This post was updated on .
I'm using Netbeans and CVS to checkout Drupal core and contributed modules.  Drupal core goes in the "root" of my working copy (sandbox), but the modules go a few levels deep from that.  Example: /sites/all/modules/module_name.

In the repository, the modules are in contributions/modules/module_name

The problem is: when I checkout a module and give the above path in the repository, then enter the destination path, Netbeans combines the two, so the module(s) end up in:

/sites/all/modules/contributions/modules/module_name

Is there a way to get Netbeans to NOT add the extra folder names from the source path (repository)?