Quantcast

Why no Resolve Project Problems choice

Charles Koonce
In both NB 8.1 and 8.2, when I right-click on the Project name, there is no Resolve Project Problems choice listed.  Just above the Properties choice on other computers at work, It is there.

I installed the latest 8.2 - not there.  I reinstalled 8.1 - not there.  Need it - any ideas?  I googled everything I could think of to no avail.

Re: Why no Resolve Project Problems choice

wadechandler
Administrator
It sounds like something corrupted perhaps, unless there aren't any problems showing up. You might want to find and rename your user directory, which would remain after an uninstall, and see if a clean run has it. You will have to setup your config again if it does, but sometimes the easiest way. Is it maven or gradle?

Wade

On May 3, 2017 12:20 AM, "cleanmedia" <[hidden email]> wrote:
In both NB 8.1 and 8.2, when I right-click on the Project name, there is no Resolve Project Problems choice listed.  Just above the Properties choice on other computers at work, It is there.

I installed the latest 8.2 - not there.  I reinstalled 8.1 - not there.  Need it - any ideas?  I googled everything I could think of to no avail.

Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor