When is the profiler available for NB 4.2/5.0?

When is the profiler available for NB 4.2/5.0?

Randahl Fink Isaksen
I am using NB 4.2 latest qbuild and I would like to use the profiler,
but it seems to be only installable if you are running 4.1.

Does anyone know when it will be available for the later versions of NB?

Thanks
R.

Re: When is the profiler available for NB 4.2/5.0?

Ian Formanek
We are working on the migration to 5.0 (4.2) right now. The next
milestone will be released with 5.0 Beta (and will work in it, of course).

-Ian

Randahl Fink Isaksen wrote:

> I am using NB 4.2 latest qbuild and I would like to use the profiler,
> but it seems to be only installable if you are running 4.1.
>
> Does anyone know when it will be available for the later versions of NB?
>

> Thanks
> R.

Re: When is the profiler available for NB 4.2/5.0?

Randahl Fink Isaksen
Thanks! I will be looking forward to that.

R.