Weird problem with Firefox 3.05 on Windows

Weird problem with Firefox 3.05 on Windows

freeborn
I created a simple Visual JSF Project with several pages.
The problem is every time I go to new page it shows only blank page.
I have to refresh page every time I change page.
This kind of problem happen only on Windows (I test on XP)
but working fine on Linux (Ubuntu).
The browser I use on both OS is Firefox 3.05.

IE 6 is working fine on XP.

Any suggestion?

Thank in Advance

Re: Weird problem with Firefox 3.05 on Windows

krysP
Hi,

I don't see this using FF 3.0.5 in a simple test with 6.5 and woodstock
4.2 version however I don't know exactly what you have in your project.
I'm not sure if upgrading your woodstock version will solve issue as
was similarly posted in this thread on old Creator forum:
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=427&threadID=5344303.

Another alternative would be to migrate to ICEfaces
http://www.netbeans.org/community/news/newsletter/2008-12-22.html

/krys

Re: Weird problem with Firefox 3.05 on Windows

freeborn
Thanks a lot for your response.
My problem was solved by upgrading woodstock component.
This is a bug of woodstock component come with netbeans.

krysP wrote