Web Services in TomEE

Rourke
I am trying to make Web Services (created with Netbeans) work in TomEE. I have followed 2 approaches:

1. Use Metro. It seems that TomEE works with Apache CXF and I get many many errors.

2. Use Apache CXF. I create a new Web Service and clear all Metro stuff created by Netbeans. But I cannot run it because it is expecting a sun-javaws.xml file all the time, and I receive the "non jsr 109 compliant" message.

What is the way to run Web Services with Netbeans and TomEE?

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/nonjsr109_191.jpg