WSDL file not available

ivanachukapawn
Hello, yeah, I had the same problem until I realized the following:
[list=]In Netbeans the WSDL does not exist in the WebService project folder
The WebService needs to be deployed in order to be used by a client.
The WebService can be deployed by right clicking on it in the navigation directory structure and then selecting "deploy"  -  the resulting deployment will show the DB and GlassFish deployment status in the results.
As part of WebService deployment, Netbeans apparently generates the WSDL and places it within the appropriate GlassFish directory structure where it can be located by a client via URL.[/list]