WSDL file not available

jjespada1
Hi, I´m creating an example following the instructions in "Getting started with JAX-WS Web Services - NetBeans IDE Tutorial".

SO Windows XP
Working with Netbeans IDE 7.3.1
My server is Apache Tomcat 7.0.42 with ha-api.jar included. Installed in the same PC.
JDK 1.6.0.24

First, I've created the Web Service Project with JAX-WS in a Maven Project.
It seems to build ok.

For consuming the web service:

I've created a Java Web Application.
When I want to create the Web Service Client, I selected Project as the WSDL source. Is select my web service, and then on the bottom, appears the message: "WSDLA file not available (web service not deployed)." and I can't continue.
Can you help me?
Thanks