WAR fails to run after WebServices created with Netbeans

WAR fails to run after WebServices created with Netbeans

Rourke
I have a Maven JEE application running fine in TomEE 7. I created a SOAP Web Service in Netbeans 8.0.2:
Code:
New - Web Service

, which creates a simple "hello" service. For some reason I get a message:

> The web server you have selected does not seem to support JSR 109 specification. To enable the web server to process annotated web services, the sun-jaxws.xml file should be created and servlets entries for web services need to be generated in web.xml file

I accept, clean, build... No matter what I do, I always get this message every single time I open Netbeans. Like if the changes were not persistent.

Then the main problem is when I try to run the project. I get a long list of errors

In server log

Code:
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager cannot be cast to org.apache.tomee.catalina.JavaeeInstanceManager
    at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:292)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5066)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5584)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)

In the logs

Code:
SEVERE: Unable to deploy collapsed ear in war StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/WebServiceTest]
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to load servlet class: com.sun.xml.ws.tx.coord.v11.endpoint.RegistrationRequesterPortImpl: null
    at org.apache.openejb.config.WsDeployer.processPorts(WsDeployer.java:234)
    at org.apache.openejb.config.WsDeployer.readWsdl(WsDeployer.java:451)

SEVERE: ContainerBase.removeChild: destroy:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: An invalid Lifecycle transition was attempted ([before_destroy]) for component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/WebServiceTest]] in state [STARTING_PREP]
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.invalidTransition(LifecycleBase.java:401)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:291)
SEVERE: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/WebServiceTest]]
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:153)
Caused by: org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEERuntimeException: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to load servlet class: com.sun.xml.ws.tx.coord.v11.endpoint.RegistrationRequesterPortImpl: null
    at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1270)
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to load servlet class: com.sun.xml.ws.tx.coord.v11.endpoint.RegistrationRequesterPortImpl: null
    at org.apache.openejb.config.WsDeployer.processPorts(WsDeployer.java:234)
    at org.apache.openejb.config.WsDeployer.readWsdl(WsDeployer.java:451)
SEVERE: Error deploying configuration descriptor C:\Program Files\Apache-Tomee-jaxrs-1.7.4\conf\Catalina\localhost\WebServiceTest.xml
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/WebServiceTest]]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:903)