Validate two components together

Tharange
I have two radio buttons and two text fields. If I select radio1 then first text field should be mandatory. Else the second text box should be mandatory. I'm using NetBeans 6.1 as IDE. I'm stuck. Please help.

Re: Validate two components together

donlelel
Have you tried using virtual forms? I dont know if they're available in 6.1, but 6.5 definitely has them.
With virtual forms, you can submit parts of the user input.

Don

Tharange wrote