Use Tomcat custom HOST with Netbeans

HWinMT-2
Hello,

I am configuring a Tomcat server to use a HOST per web app instead of the usual app folder configuration under localhost/webapps. The configuration is very similar to this:
https://nazimkuet.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/how-can-i-configure-tomcat-with-multiple-virtual-hosts/

Now I am having to edit existing web apps because the URLs for images, scripts, and css are different.

What used to work:
https://serverName.domain.org/projectName/css/some.css

Now needs to be: (hope this make sense)
https://serverProjectName.domain.org/css/some.css

I have tried to configure a Tomcat 8.5.20 to use a root HOST, but Netbeans creates a folder for the project. The Tomcat catalina log has no errors. But, Netbeans errors:

C:\Users\pathTo\nbproject\build-impl.xml:1171: The module has not been deployed.

Which is:
<nbdeploy clientUrlPart="${client.urlPart}" debugmode="true" forceRedeploy="true"/>

I need to find a way to edit these projects I am porting in Netbeans debug mode and have them behave the same in the production environment. Anyone have any experience with this? Ideas/perspective?

This is my first time configuring Tomcat HOSTs that serve up a default app.

Thanks.

Use Tomcat custom HOST with Netbeans

HWinMT-2
This resolved my issue.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2976929/netbeans-and-tomcat-virtual-hosts

I'd seen that in the project properties yesterday and did not think to edit it. Thanks for the views.