Updated Jalopy plugin for Java 5 available

Updated Jalopy plugin for Java 5 available

Frank-Michael Moser
I have updated the Jalopy source code formatter plugin for NetBeans to
version 0.4.4. It includes a new development snapshot of the upcoming
version Jalopy version 1.5b1. So it is yet of pre-beta quality although
it already fixes some problems. You can download it as usual from the
contrib download area:

http://contrib.netbeans.org/files/documents/130/536/de-hunsicker-jalopy-plugin-netbeans-nb41-java15.nbm
http://contrib.netbeans.org/files/documents/130/537/de-hunsicker-jalopy-plugin-netbeans-nb41-java15.zip

One major problem, which is fixed now, was that multiple successive
single line comments simply were removed.

However, you should carefully pay attention to what Jalopy does to your
files and also read the original announcement with further notes in

  http://www.netbeans.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=nbusers&msgNo=56385

Thanks again to the developers at

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jalopy/

esp. "notzippy" who apparently is making most of version 1.5 and very
quickly reacted to my bug reports. If you want to watch the progress of
the upcoming version 1.5b1, here is a useful link:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jalopy/main/src/java/de/hunsicker/jalopy/language/?sortby=date&only_with_tag=DEV_1_5

Wish again much luck and fun with the new version,

Frank-Michael

Re: Updated Jalopy plugin for Java 5 available

wqtnetbeans
Frank,

How do I remove the 1.5 module from NB?

I am on the 1.5 version, and now want to revert back the 1.4 one for
the time being. So that's why I am trying to remove the current
module....

Thanks!
Qingtian